Following the re-launch of Boomaroo.com we are excited to announce the launch of the next phase of digital development: our new Grower Portal.
Boomaroo has always looked to invest in innovative solutions to provide value to its customers. Our recently released Grower Portal is no exception.
An integrated ordering portal for growers, our Grower Portal removes the complexity in placing sales orders, and provides our growers with access to a wealth of data including order progress as it moves from sowing to delivery. This portal will integrate directly with AX, Boomaroo’s enterprise management system, driving efficiency and traceability for our customers.
The Grower Portal offers the following functionality to growers:
- Plan growing programs.
- Review planting history.
- Simply and easily place orders.
- Duplicate and modify old orders to save time.
- Easy access to review or delete pending orders.
- Quickly include value add options – such as treatments.
- Track order progress through the delivery schedule function.
- Print and manage a digital copy of records – including orders, invoices, order confirmations, and delivery notes.
These features are further enhanced by integrating resources found on to Boomaroo.com platform, including:
- Product catalogue: A comprehensive list of products available from Boomaroo nurseries.
- Seed company: A full list of seed companies used by Boomaroo and their products offered.
- Wishlist: Browse our product catalogue and build a wishlist. An email will be sent to your account with your list so you can review each product before you finalise your order.
The Grower Portal is optimised for remote access, meaning it’s convenient for use on portable devices while on the farm.
Security and data integrity are key issues for Boomaroo. As such, each grower will be provided with their own secure and personalised login.
Please see below link to our Grower Portal instructional video illustrating the interface’s simplicity and convenience.
Our sales team will contact growers in the coming weeks to organise the activation of individual logins. Please feel free to contact your Boomaroo Territory Manager if you have any queries.